- Ex Military Veteran and activist from an early age.
- Well experienced in construction and economics.
- One of the founders of Gauteng Economic Agency – which proved to be a great success.
- Mr Kukama joined the Gauteng Economic Development Agency (GEDA) in February 2005 as an Executive Director responsible for establishing Corporate Strategy and Business Intelligence Division.
- The co-function and responsibility of the Division was to formulate, implement and monitor GEDA’s Corporate Strategy, Business and Operational Plan which is the central driver of the Provincial Economic Strategy.
- Mr Kukama was also responsible for the Business Intelligence Unit which was overseeing Economic Data Compilation to enhance GEDA and the Provinces national and international competitive edge.
- He left GEDA in April 2007 and pursued a private career and established successful Civil Engineering Company (Oryks Construction and Projects) see www.oryks.co.za and is currently its Managing Director.
- Oryks Construction & Projects (PTY) LTD Managing Director see (www.oryks.co.za)
- Gauteng Economic Development Agency (GEDA) Executive Director (Strategy & Economic Intelligence)
- Served in various committees on National, Provincial and Local levels.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
Matric: Lapologang High School (1986)
Nat. Diploma: Civil Engineering: Technikon Northern Transvaal (TUT) 1994
Development Diploma: University Of Pretoria (2005)
Multiple Management & Operational Courses:
South African National Academy Of Intelligence (SANAI)
Hobbies: Motor Sport (F1), Reading and Listening to Music