Mr. Thabo Kubu is a Military Veteran who has ventured into business.
His brief on key posts that he held, positions him as a critical member of the team as follows:
- Former Advisor to the Minister of Intelligence and Security of the ANC (1990 to 1994 responsible for special Projects).
- Played a pivotal role in the amalgamation of different intelligence organisations i.e. Statutory and Non-Statutory (1993 to 1995 National Director- Domestic Collection).
- Former Chief Director Strategic Projects National Intelligence.
- Former COO of Thebeyapelo 2003 to 2007 (A consulting company which did a turnaround strategy for UIF in partnership with KPMG)..
- Chairman of ICOFE – Strategic design of the different assignments in Sustainable Development in the Western Cape, Gauteng provinces and in the City of Tshwane (2006- 2012).
- Current Chairman of Zevoli 16 T/A Sizoma ITS (IT Security Company, Established Sizoma which became one of the service providers for Integrated and Intelligent Security Systems for ATM’s Hospitals in the province 2003 to date).
- Current owner of Pamina Trading Pty Ltd. Since, Thabo has developed a comprehensive competency in issues pertaining to Sustainable Development within the political arena through his involvement in the Municipal Applied Green Initiatives and Concepts – The MAGIC Initiative with COGTA-LED – Consortium of Climate Smart Solutions and The MAGIC cooperative of experts where he stands as Governor of CCSS in the executive Stakeholders management portfolio – (2011 to now).